SPRING 2022 TRAVEL INFORMATION
The OHTSL welcomes you to the travel season! Below you will find important information for the upcoming season.
- OHTSL Website Password - if you don't have or can't remember your OHTSL password please access the login page and select "Forgot Login/Password" using the email address that was entered by your community rep when you were added as a coach.
- Score Reporting - game scores should be entered within 24 hours of game by both teams. To enter socre login to the website and access: League->Enter Score. Your game schedule should display, click "edit" and enter the home and visitor score and then click "save".
- Community Contacts - ensure your community contacts are updated for the spring 2022 season
- Field Locations - ensure your fields are setup and active
- Community Maintenance Instructions
- Field Insurance - Certificate of Liability Insurance (8/2/21-7/31/22)
- Fees: 11 & younger = $14 for one-year fall to spring
- Fees: 12 & older = $16 for one-year fall to spring
- Fees: Staff = $20 for two-years fall to spring
Game/Game Scheduling Information:
- Game Rescheduling Limits: OHTSL will allow each team to submit up to 3 game change requests per season. All requests must be received no later than 3 days prior to the original game, if not then no game change and forfeit fee of referee and ref assignor fees or $100 whichever is greater will be applied.
- Game Rescheduling 7 Days: reschedule requests approved by both community reps must be submitted to OHTSL via the game change system no less than 6PM 7-day prior to the original game date.
- Game Rescheduling 3-7 Days: game schedule requests approved by both community reps must be submitted via email to email@example.com with game number in the subject line between 3 to 7 days prior to the original game date. Please note the requesting community will be responsible for the ref and ref assignor fees for the game.
- Make-up Game Scheduling: requests approved by both community reps must be submitted to OHTSL via the game change system no less than 7 day prior to the new game date.
- Game Cancellations: any games that are unable to be played or rescheduled within the 7-day deadline will result in a $100 forfeit fee billed to cancelling community and game score recording of 0-5 loss for cancelling community.
- Game Score Reporting: both team coaches/managers must enter game scores within 24 hours of the game at League->Enter Score
2022 OHTSL SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
Congratulations to the the following on their being selected as the 2022 OHTSL Scholarship recipients. Each student has been awarded a $1,000 scholarship!
- Rae Enrbar - West Geauga
- Sophia Koutrodimas - Revere
- Angelica Jameson - Bay Village
- Andrew Neipp - Avon Lake
- Bryce Danus - Stow
- Joseph Lenczyk - Sandusky
SPRING 2022 RECREATION INFORMATION
The OHTSL and US Club are pleased to announce that the OHTSL will now be able to register Community Recreation Programs through US Club. For detailed informaiton on the process please watch: GotSport Rec Registration Video.
- Players & coaches must be entered/uploaded into GotSport and submitted to US Club Soccer for membership - Instructions
- Note: Coaches are required to meet the standing US Club coaching requirements of Sidle Sports DOC and background screening
- $10 per player
- $5 per coach
Spring 2022 Ref Fees
The home team pays the referee before the game, please place ref payment in an envelope.
- 7v7 (U09-U10) = $35
- 9v9 (U11-U12 & U13-U15 9v9) = $40
- 11v11 (U13-U15) 1 ref = $50
- 11v11 (U13-U15) 2 ref = CR $45, AR1 $25
- 11v11 (U13-U15) 3 ref = CR $45, AR1 $25, AR2 $25
- D1-D2 11v11 games are required to utilize a 3-man referee system
- D3-D5 11v11 it is the home community discretion on utilizing a 1-man or 3-man referee system
- If a game is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the game date/time AND the home community ref assignor is not notified by phone, the home community will be billed for the full referee fee
Coaching Information & Education
For information on coaching eduction please visit:
- Upcoming US Soccer Licensing Courses
- Coaching Lesson Plans
- OHTSL Reimbusement for Coaching Education
- Kenston is looking to hire trainers
- Shaker is looking for experienced coaches to add to their staff
- Twinsburg is looking for a 2010 lead boys coach
Visit OHTSL on Facebook
Ohio North is in great need of referees, please visit: ohnrefs.org for information on upcoming refree coursres.
Please send declaration/foreit fee to:
- Ohio Travel Soccer League
- PO Box 39398
- Solon, OH 44139